Pro 3 Cabinet
Pro 3 Cabinet
The Pro 3 cabinet is deep and narrow to accommodate deep servers. Designed with electronics in mind, the cabinet is powered and well ventilated. A top-mount 550-CFM fan circulates air through the cabinet and the louvered side vents for accurate temperature control.
Outfit the Pro 3 cabinet with it's specially designed components - like cable management - to make the most of your powered storage solution.
77 in. H x 25 in. W x 44 in. D
- S&G 8550 Series combination lock
- Internal locking mechanism
- Heavy-Duty bi-parting steel tambour door
- Lift Handles on each side of the tambour door
- 1/2 in. (1.2 cm) increments for internal adjust of components
- 4 adjustable leveling feet
- Hasp bar for a padlock
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- All-welded joint - no rivets or screws
- Anti-pry bar
- Standard colours: Beige, Black, White, Grey and Nevada Santex
- 6-outlet power bar (with surge protection)
- Automatic ventilation system, which engages when door closes
- Inner-cable security flap
- 110v wiring (220v available on request)
- Thermostat controls
- Low Profile Bin Drawer
The new low-profile bin drawer easily slides out on full-suspension gliding arms and the interior includes a protective rubber mat for gentle contact with your valuables. Equip it with your choice of key to secure the lid. The front is perforated to easily view inventory.
- 4-Post Relay Rack for Pro 3 Cabinet
Easily remove servers, switches and other equipment for cleaning, repair or transport with the 4-Post Relay Rack that easily locks into place for an effortless transfer.
- Outer Mobile Dolly for Pro 3
Transport and service your servers with the mobile outer dolly. The dolly lines up with the inner base to make the transition from storage to in-use easy.
- Inner Base for Pro 3 Cabinet
The inner base fits snuggly inside containers with steel guide tracks to make moving the server from the cabinet to the dolly effortless.