Package Delivery E-Lockers
Package Delivery E-Lockers
Simplify package transfers and provide security for parcels with E-Lockers. They require fewer lockers and use less floor space in your mail room or lobby.
Package deliveries are increasing every year. Store and organize everything from clothing to food deliveries to keep your mail room and lobby clear.
Employees receive the mail and deposit it in an E-Locker compartment while the resident is away. Depending on your choice of access model, the employee can share a PIN or access card with the resident to unlock their compartment. Once the package is retrieved, the compartment is available for the next delivery.
High-quality steel bodies, doors, components are controlled by a secure access kiosk. Each kiosk controls access for up to 64 compartments. You choose the access model - swipe cards, pin keypads, RFID and credit card access.
Complete your E-Lockers with tracking abilities, secure monitoring and our 24/7 customer support. The lockers can also be configured to send alerts, track usage and limit/extend storage duration.
- Built to last with strong 16 and 18-gauge carbon steel metal components
- Powder coated for a long-lasting durable finish
- Door hinge pins, locking pins and doors springs all manufactured from stainless steel
- Kiosks and cabinets include integrated bases with leveling points
- Cabinets and kiosks ship fully assembled
- Rigorously field-tested electrical components
- No batteries
- Access kiosk is 75-in. H x 16-in. W x 12-in. D
- Locker cabinets are all 75-in. H x 27.5-in. W
- Available depths are 12-in., 18-in. and 24-in.
- Cabinets come in 2, 4, 8 & 12-door configurations
- Each cabinet has a 3.5-in. W channel for wiring and locks
- Electronic components operate on 12V DC (kiosk and cabinets must have power supply)
- E-Lockers require an internet connection
- 12-Inch LCD Touchscreen
Our big, bright LCD touchscreen simplifies locker access. It controls up to 64 compartments and can be configured to your needs.
- Barcode Reader
Our barcode reader ensures regular locker users can quickly access storage with the scan of a card. Set it up with your system.
- Double-Pan Compartment Doors
Strong, 16-gauge steel double-pan doors are extremely durable and won’t sag over time. The lock’s latch is built right into the door for maximum security.
- Credit Card Processing
Generate revenue with our pay-per-use access system. Process guests’ credit cards on the spot to allow locker access.
- NFC Access
Quickly & securely access storage with our NFC access system. Locker users tap their secure NFC card to open their locker compartment.
- PIN Pad Access
Configure the LCD touchscreen with our PIN pad access model to let guests select a secure PIN to open locker compartments.
- RFID Access
Locker users can securely and quickly access their locker compartment with the tap of their RFID tag.