The perfect solution for employee lockers and flexible office storage.
As offices become more open with initiatives like the activity-based workplace, employees lose dedicated storage spaces at their desks. E-Lockers offer employees a secure storage space for when they have items to store like files, boots & purses.
E-Lockers are made with heavy-gauge steel bodies combined with an electronic access kiosk. Each kiosk manages up to 64 individual compartments in a single locker bank. The kiosk is programmable to meet your access requirements. It can also integrate with existing card systems so employees don’t need to manage another key or code.
The lockers can also be configured to send alerts, track usage and limit/extend storage duration. E-Locker bodies and doors are powder-coated in your choice of 12 colours. Contact a storage specialist to configure your next workplace storage solution.
- Built to last with strong 16 and 18-gauge carbon steel metal components
- Powder coated for a long-lasting durable finish
- Door hinge pins, locking pins and doors springs all manufactured from stainless steel
- Kiosks and cabinets include integrated bases with leveling points
- Cabinets and kiosks ship fully assembled
- Rigorously field-tested electrical components
- No batteries
- Access kiosk is 75-in. H x 16-in. W x 12-in. D
- Locker cabinets are all 75-in. H x 27.5-in. W
- Available depths are 12-in., 18-in. and 24-in.
- Cabinets come in 2, 4, 8 & 12-door configurations
- Each cabinet has a 3.5-in. W channel for wiring and locks
- Electronic components operate on 12V DC (kiosk and cabinets must have power supply)
- E-Lockers require an internet connection
- 12-Inch LCD Touchscreen
Our big, bright LCD touchscreen simplifies locker access. It controls up to 64 compartments and can be configured to your needs.
- Barcode Reader
Our barcode reader ensures regular locker users can quickly access storage with the scan of a card. Set it up with your system.
- Double-Pan Compartment Doors
Strong, 16-gauge steel double-pan doors are extremely durable and won’t sag over time. The lock’s latch is built right into the door for maximum security.
- Credit Card Processing
Generate revenue with our pay-per-use access system. Process guests’ credit cards on the spot to allow locker access.
- NFC Access
Quickly & securely access storage with our NFC access system. Locker users tap their secure NFC card to open their locker compartment.
- PIN Pad Access
Configure the LCD touchscreen with our PIN pad access model to let guests select a secure PIN to open locker compartments.
- RFID Access
Locker users can securely and quickly access their locker compartment with the tap of their RFID tag.