Amusement Venue E-Lockers
Amusement Venue E-Lockers
Offer guests convenient storage at your amusement park or entertainment facility. Whether your visitors are at a waterpark, concert or hockey game, they can access strong, secure storage at all times.
Multiple access methods, including credit card pay-per-use, let your guests easily access storage for their backpacks and other items. They are securely monitored with 24/7 customer support and can also be programmed to send alerts, track usage and limit/extend storage duration.
E-Locker banks are controlled by an access kiosk that manages up to 64 compartments. The kiosk, locker bodies, doors and components are all constructed with high-quality steel. Choose the bank configuration that matches your storage needs.
E-Lockers require fewer lockers and use less floor space in your venue. Contact a storage specialist to configure your E-Locker system today and ask about our revenue sharing program.
- Built to last with strong 16 and 18-gauge carbon steel metal components
- Powder coated for a long-lasting durable finish
- Door hinge pins, locking pins and doors springs all manufactured from stainless steel
- Kiosks and cabinets include integrated bases with leveling points
- Cabinets and kiosks ship fully assembled
- Rigorously field-tested electrical components
- No batteries
- Access kiosk is 75-in. H x 16-in. W x 12-in. D
- Locker cabinets are all 75-in. H x 27.5-in. W
- Available depths are 12-in., 18-in. and 24-in.
- Cabinets come in 2, 4, 8 & 12-door configurations
- Each cabinet has a 3.5-in. W channel for wiring and locks
- Electronic components operate on 12V DC (kiosk and cabinets must have power supply)
- E-Lockers require an internet connection
- 12-Inch LCD Touchscreen
Our big, bright LCD touchscreen simplifies locker access. It controls up to 64 compartments and can be configured to your needs.
- Barcode Reader
Our barcode reader ensures regular locker users can quickly access storage with the scan of a card. Set it up with your system.
- Double-Pan Compartment Doors
Strong, 16-gauge steel double-pan doors are extremely durable and won’t sag over time. The lock’s latch is built right into the door for maximum security.
- Credit Card Processing
Generate revenue with our pay-per-use access system. Process guests’ credit cards on the spot to allow locker access.
- NFC Access
Quickly & securely access storage with our NFC access system. Locker users tap their secure NFC card to open their locker compartment.
- PIN Pad Access
Configure the LCD touchscreen with our PIN pad access model to let guests select a secure PIN to open locker compartments.
- RFID Access
Locker users can securely and quickly access their locker compartment with the tap of their RFID tag.